Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
P

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Nov 24, 2020 8:45 PM

Messages are over my limit....and I do not use the phone to call anyone!

I am a senior citizen have a $29.99 plan plus taxes and 20 monthly messages.  Lately because of all the politics going on my messages have exceeded 20 messages for each month.  I DO NOT USE THE PHONE FOR TALKING....JUST FOR ANY EMERGENCIES!   Please advise me on how to handle this problem.  

Responses

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I see you have not responded to my posting, yet you sent me a message on my cell phone to contact you at att.com/msg to learn how to reduce your charges.   I NEED AN ANSWER REGARDING MY PROBLEM TO LOWER MY MONTHLY COSTS!  

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46K Messages

2 months ago

You must be on a very old plan because no plan like that currently exists. Suggest you look at current plans. Not sure if you have prepaid or not. If not, you should switch to prepaid. You can get unlimited talk and text and 5GB of data for $30 on prepaid. Just FYI, this is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. You may or may not get a reply from ATT here.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Thanks for the suggestion.

Get started...

Ask a new question