Need your talk or text logs?
jake4ucla's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 3rd, 2014 10:03 PM

Message not found

I have an iPhone 4s running iOS 7.1. For the past week I've been getting text messages from Unknown that say "Message not found".

What's going on?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hey I just had a text from unknown today at 09:53 saying message not found. It has been a year or two since you said this has been resolved, so can you fix it? I have an iPhone 5s

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

What's a soft reset?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hi I have an iPhone SE and this is happening to me it started three days ago and so far I've gotten atleast one unknown message not found text a day. It's extremely annoying and I have no clue whose messages I'm missing

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have a Samsung phone on the Android network and I have been getting these messages for several months...maybe longer. They come in batches. I think it has to do with an incompatibility in texting between Apple and Android systems. The user below that mentions disabling the 'imessage', is onto something I think.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

It's may 26th now and it's happening to me. Can you help me fix it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

The issue does not seem to be resolved.  My daughter is still getting the "message not found" non-stop on her iphone.  How do you figure out what messages you are not getting?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

It's not resolved. It involves android advanced messaging and imessage- the newer text technologies that allow you to see if someone is replying or has seen your text. They don't seem to care that it doesn't work properly.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Att needs to get a fix with this text issues.  I m in a text group that consists of iphone and android users and some user including myself are getting delay texts populating like a day or two later! Unacceptable! Now I m experienceing "unknown" message not found that a few hundreds of those texts are sundennly coming thru at 2am!! I spend a lot of money to Att and to be experiencing this!!  I hope I m not the only one that s frustrated with this crap!! We are in 2017!  Get you re high paying tech guru or whatever you call them to FIX this!!!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I just received one of these for the first time. I have an iPhone6. I just tried turning iMessage off. Will see if it matters. I never received such a text before so not sure whose I missed...

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

This issue is still occurring but your message said it was resolved three years ago! Is there any further advice for addressing this issue?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.