Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 3:38 PM

LTE Connection

I moved from Cricket to AT&T. I have a Samsung A50 that I bough in Best Buy 2 months ago. Network is working since I can make and receive call, but not the LTE/4G. I am not OK of buying another phone from the AT&T store since mine is brand new. I tried everything (I reset network, Restart phone, Airplane mode, Access point names, Mobile date...etc) and nothing. I don't want to have this issues. I am about nothing to move back with Cricket.

Responses

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

a month ago

Cricket runs on the ATT network and is owned by ATT. You have to have a APN problem or something else if it worked on cricket it should work on ATT.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

The APN Settings are generally what affects data. See settings > wireless > mobile network > APN Settings in most Android devices to check it is set to "ATTNXTGENPHONE" profile. If not, then web search that to see the full settings to manually input. A local store can also assist if that's what's needed. Some models only support certain bands, maybe check customer feedback on that model if it's still listed on bestbuy.com
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…