For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
A

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, February 20th, 2020 3:38 PM

LTE Connection

I moved from Cricket to AT&T. I have a Samsung A50 that I bough in Best Buy 2 months ago. Network is working since I can make and receive call, but not the LTE/4G. I am not OK of buying another phone from the AT&T store since mine is brand new. I tried everything (I reset network, Restart phone, Airplane mode, Access point names, Mobile date...etc) and nothing. I don't want to have this issues. I am about nothing to move back with Cricket.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

4 years ago

Cricket runs on the ATT network and is owned by ATT. You have to have a APN problem or something else if it worked on cricket it should work on ATT.

Employee

• 

797 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

The APN Settings are generally what affects data. See settings > wireless > mobile network > APN Settings in most Android devices to check it is set to "ATTNXTGENPHONE" profile. If not, then web search that to see the full settings to manually input. A local store can also assist if that's what's needed. Some models only support certain bands, maybe check customer feedback on that model if it's still listed on bestbuy.com
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.