Need your talk or text logs?
C

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 1:02 PM

Just an idea

I had Verizon then I switched to att now I’m going back to Verizon. That being said att is way faster at my house when you have high speed data but once you tether past 30 gigs they cut you to a max of 128kbps and you never really get 128 for example I got 12-15kbps so online gaming is out no Netflix and no downloading anything in a reasonable amount of time now Verizon after 30 gigs of hotspot will cut you back usually between 450 and 600 kbps with that u can still play most online games download files in a decent amount of time and still watch Netflix at low resolution for the remainder of the month so Verizon naturally takes the cake but all att would have to do is undercut them just a little bit say reduce tethering to 1mbps or even 800kbps and they could put Verizon out of business but no for some reason they gotta be cheeky or stingy with it so therefore I must return to Verizon hope this is helpful or that some people feel the same way 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

3 years ago

Verizon is the number 1 carrier in the USA for a reason.  ATT is now 3 and trying to pass Tmo/sprint.  Your using a hotspot instead of paying for real internet.  I get it but companies have to put a limit somewhere and Verizon will kick you off if your using to much hotspot data over the 30GB.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I hear you man and the reason I use cell internet is because I live in bum (Edited per community guidelines) Egypt and satellite internet is far too expensive and even they have soft caps here that are not that high dont get me wrong I would love to get some att fiber or dsl but until we get more development here or infrastructure or whatever you wanna call it I’m stuck 😒

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.