Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need your talk or text logs?
Ema7485's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Sep 22, 2018 7:48 PM

Issues receiving text message via group

I have been having a group text messaging issue for over a year now where some group messages from others never get delivered to me. I am the only one in the group of 5 with this issue. And just recently they have been telling me that some of my text messages come in delayed. Technical support told me it could be my SIM card or even the phone blah blah blah... Anyhow, long story short, I got a new phone recently and the problem still persist. So I now know it is the service with at&t, not the SIM card or phone as they had said. No one in technical support, although they are nice, can resolve the issue. All they do is refresh my network. I don’t live in a remote area were there is no service so this should not be happening. It has become very frustrating and at times embarrassing. I have missed some important messages because of this issue. I have been with at&t for over 15 years and pay almost $200 a month for wireless service that occasionally works. It seems like at&t has a big network issue and there network is jammed. Unfortunately, they will be losing a customer very soon. Currently shopping around....glad they don’t do contracts anymore!

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.