Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 12, 2020 10:31 PM

Ipad pass data plan

Hello why is the unlimited data pass plan not availble any more?

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

Not sure what’s not available, I see the data only for tablets and iPads on att.com/prepaid outlined as follows:

“DataConnect Pass offers prepaid data plans for use while traveling, vacationing, or on the go

Purchase via att.com/buyasession

For iPads, purchase via att.com/ipadlanding

Convenient/optional automatic renewal to your credit card at the end of 30 days or when data allotment runs out, whichever occurs first”

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

1 Message

Mobilemax- Bberry in his question is referring to the DataConnect Pass unlimited GB ipad plan that is no longer available on the att.com/buyasession website...

That is the plan that my family uses as well and it is suddenly unavailable online? Can you confirm that it Is discontinued as many people are wondering because it is the plan they have been using, and if so that is kind of messed up considering there was no email sent out and i'm already invested in this plan that I just switched to a month ago :(

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

I can confirm that that plan has officially been grandfathered and is no longer available.
There may be a replacement in the near future.

AT&T became aware that people were activating this plan on a tablet, and then switching the SIM card to a dedicated hotspot device. Until they can resolve this issue don't expect to see this plan back

As usual a few people who break the rules ruin it for everyone else.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…