Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
rogerdoger_57's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Feb 9, 2017 5:37 PM

iOS app - updated 2/8/17: No more bar graph comparing data usage to days in billing cycle?

I called in to ask where this went, and the agent said she noticed it was gone, too, and agreed that it should come back as a feature.  It was usually the only thing I would load the app for, to see if our data usage was on par with the days in the billing cycle. 

It would take less than 1/8" on an iPhone screen to add this simple bar graph back in.  I compared it to horse races, and the agent laughed about that. 

One line:  Billing cycle days gone =====================..................................

Second line:  Data usage            =============....................................................

With one quick glance, I used to be able to tell if our usage was good for the month or running a little ahead. 

AT&T: Please put that feature back in the app!

Also, it would be nice to be able to reorder the "cards" in the app.  I would like to see Usage over Billing, anytime. 

Anyone else feel this way?  If so, please call AT&T at 800-331-0500, and request that they put the horse race bars back in!

Thanks!

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.1K Messages

5 y ago

I posted the same complaint.  The app was improved by showing the data control as soon as we logged in on the My ATT app, now they pulled that, switched to this tab view and took away the bar.   It shows on the full site, but it was an extremely useful part of the app.  

Smiley Frustrated

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

5 y ago

One of the screens doesn't even say when the billing cycle ends. Who cares if it's 7% or 70% if you don't know how many days left.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

The screen in the iOS app clearly shows the number of days left. But, a relative bar graph would be more useful, and quicker.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.1K Messages

5 y ago

@Gary L  I show days left on android.  I also have the option of the all access widget, which displays the info on the screen.  Opening all access has the "your on track". At the bottom.    

I do miss the bar graph.  it's a great visual.   

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

5 y ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

@Gary L  I show days left on android.  I also have the option of the all access widget, which displays the info on the screen.  graph.  it's a great visual.   

The end date is on some screens, but not all. I just don't understand why have sunch a nice screen and not show the days left...

IMG_0231 copy.png

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.1K Messages

5 y ago

Smiley Frustrated

I posted the complaint where it should get back to those who program stuff.  They are not speedy.

I am hoping this is a work in progress.  It's nice looking, but not useful.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.