For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
PHATSPEED7x's profile

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

Thursday, February 19th, 2009 2:44 AM

Closed

Internet connection is hit and miss.

For some reason my connection to the internet with my mercury card has been hit and miss tonight. I'm still connected to the ATT network, but it's limited. The little globe my my network icon on my task bar comes and goes. Signal light on by cell phone booster comes and goes too. I don't know where the weak link is? Is it the network, my booster, or my aircard. It's starting to make me upset. I live in  a 2G network in northern MN. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

15 years ago

Think I figured it out. Mother nature dropped some snow on my attenna outside, and it was making my signal not work. I brushed it off, and now it seem to be working fine. I also double checked it with my older laptop and a 881 aircard. It works great.

Guru

• 

468 Messages

15 years ago

@PHATSPEED7x wrote:
For some reason my connection to the internet with my mercury card has been hit and miss tonight. I'm still connected to the ATT network, but it's limited. The little globe my my network icon on my task bar comes and goes. Signal light on by cell phone booster comes and goes too. I don't know where the weak link is? Is it the network, my booster, or my aircard. It's starting to make me upset. I live in  a 2G network in northern MN. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Here is something to start with.  The drastic option would be to disable all network adaptors in device manager other than the "Sierra Wireless" device.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.