Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
bob0cya's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Mar 9, 2019 2:30 PM

International roaming

I’m traveling to France and would like to add international roaming to my account 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46.9K Messages

2 years ago

You can do it yourself online. To just add roaming, add the international pay per use feature. You can also add an international plan. International plans and rates without a plan are here: https://www.att.com/offers/international-plans/europe-caribbean-country-more.html

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I have charges currently for guam roaming from my Dec-Jan2021 bill. How can I back date and apply ATT World connect to lower my 847.00 bill

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46.9K Messages

a month ago

@ejallorina You can’t. All you can do is call and ask but if you have already been billed, they won’t backdate. World Connect is the wrong plan, anyway. World Connect is for international calls from the US, not for calls when roaming.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question