Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need your talk or text logs?
Tabbiest's profile

• 

1 Message

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 6:22 PM

I unlocked At&T switched to Straight talk now I can't make a phone call, but CAN text and use the data.

I have an AT&T unlocked phone that I switched over to Straight talk. I can not make phone calls  but I can send text and use the data. I have called straight talk so many times and they have trouble shoot the phone so many times. Can u please help me?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

2 m مضت

Sorry, ATT can’t help you with Straight Talk service. You must contact Straight Talk for help.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.3K Messages

2 m مضت

make and model of your phone?

ACE - Sage

• 

100.2K Messages

2 m مضت

Did you check with straight talk to make sure your phone would work with them? Straight Talk no longer uses AT&T SIM cards because it was purchased by Verizon. If your phone is not compatible with Verizon service, but only works with at&t, then you need to switch to a different service provider that is an mvno of AT&T, or maybe T-Mobile, and not Verizon.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

2 m مضت

If your phone is not compatible with Verizon service, but only works with at&t, then you need to switch to a different service provider that is an mvno of AT&T, or maybe T-Mobile, and not Verizon.

Or get a compatible phone.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.