Need your talk or text logs?
bobbobbyboba's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, March 8th, 2013 6:47 AM

HELP!! iPhone 4 died!

My iphone 4 died completely and needs to be replaced with an entirely new phone. It's been two weeks that I've had to be without my phone and I really need to know who I've missed text messages and phone calls from. Is there any way for me to receive this information?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

I can't answer your question about setting up your phone because I do not know, sorry.

I did find this thread that may help explain how you can get some of your text messages/voicemails. Read what Planet-Ed has to say.

Hope this helps a little.  

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

Did you try putting your SIM into another phone?? That's the only way you'll probably know since there is no way to check online. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply! I still havent received the new phone, but when i do, is there something i need to do in the set-up of the phone so that i will recieve all of the information i've missed in the last two weeks? does the sim store everything from the last two weeks even if its been in a phone that hasnt worked in the last two weeks?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

11 years ago

@bobbobbyboba wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply! I still havent received the new phone, but when i do, is there something i need to do in the set-up of the phone so that i will recieve all of the information i've missed in the last two weeks? does the sim store everything from the last two weeks even if its been in a phone that hasnt worked in the last two weeks?

The iphone does not store anything on the sim card and even if it did, how could it while the phone was dead? Sorry, but I don't think there is anything you can do to recover missed text messages other than to get the people who sent them to resend. The text message "system" only tries to deliver texts for so long (something like 12-24 hours) and then drops them. If they haven't been received, they are gone. As for missed phone calls, anything that went to voicemail will still be there but I don't think there is any way to see just missed calls.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.