Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Apr 8, 2017 6:58 PM

Free HBO with unlimited data plan

How do you sign into the HBO Go app as an unlimited data customer?

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

The verify mobile # option is not working for most of us. And for those saying you have to have a direct tv subscription, the email I received from AT&T when I switched to Unlimited Plus specifically says "No TV subscription needed", which was verbally confirmed by AT&T sales rep. This is in writing, so any info coming from AT&T to the contrary is false advertising, bait & switch, scam, etc... I think the best option for everyone, from what I've seen in this thread, is to file a complaint with the Attorney General's office. Clearly this is a widespread problem that AT&T needs to face, as it does appear to be a scam.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

This doesn't work for me. Says login is not accepted

jimg5201

Mentor

• 

57 Messages

2 years ago

I was very disappointed to discover that the free HBO is shared if you have multiple lines. If put something on the watchlist on one phone it shows up on the other phones.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Oh No.PNG This is annoying.  Hopefully this issue gets resolved.  

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

They sure don’t. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This actually worked. Download the app and choose DON'T HAVE DIRECTTV NOW? option. Once you click, it will automatically confirm your AT&T account/phone number eligibility. Then you can make your DirectTVNow account once verified.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Error error code 43408. What a joke

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

This is deceptive as it makes you think if you have an unlimited plan you are able to access HBO for free. FALSE....you have to have a direct tv account.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

This is a false and deceptive practice. It makes you think because you have the unlimited plan you can access HBO for free. FALSE you have to have a direct tv account which I will not have as the service is lousy.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I follow those instructions and I get THIS: see pic

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

What do I do if my DIRECTVNOW account (which I pay for) is tied to my wife's email address and my Mobility account is tied to my email address?  Do I simply change the billing address on my AT&T Mobility account to her email address and I should be able to use HBO GO?  Seems that if I can watch HBO on my DIRECTV NOW account (which I can do) I should be able to watch HBO GO.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hello I am still having difficulty to access to HBO. Can you help me?

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I'm sorry. They never helped me. I got rid of AT&T primarily for that reason. It was principal. I'm glad I'm gone. I hope you have better luck then I did.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

The logging In through directv now, and then choosing that instead of directv on the hbo go app worked, even though I have hbo on directv. If you redeem your phone number you don’t have to choose a plan. Thank you