Need your talk or text logs?
seafoam82's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 6:32 AM

Firstnet S22 Ultra Slow

I just switched my service to firstnet with an s22 ultra (unlocked, black sim). The speeds have been awful, I'm getting around 15mbps down. I have another phone on the account that's on friends and family, an s22 plus, which got over 90mbps down sitting next to the ultra. My 4g ipad (also on firstnet) is getting 52mbps down. 

Is there a solution to this?

The phone is also not showing up correctly in the dashboard, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

207.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @seafoam82,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Kim
AT&T Business Social Media

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Can you message me again? It closed. I searched around some more on the issue. For whatever reason the firstnet sim does not activate the ATT functions on my s22u. It's an unlocked phone. I tried my family member's normal sim and it turned all those features on (such as the wifi calling). The speed was also much higher.

Is there a firstnet sim that will enable these features?

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

207.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @seafoam82,
We just sent a Direct Message. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Kim
AT&T Business Social Media

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.