For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
T

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 3:30 PM

Delayed Text Messages

I send text messages to a group chat consisting of myself and 5 others across multiple states and a mix of Android and iPhone users. Some member of the chamber will randomly get my messages 5 hours or more late, although I can see messages from them immediately. It happens randomly and not all the time, although it is very frequent. This is affecting my work as we use text messaging to communicate during crisis events such as the current global pandemic. I work in healthcare and communication is vital. Please helo.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am having the same problem. I am using a Pixel 3XL and have been having problems with delayed outgoing messages that are not received until anywhere from an hour to several hours later. This does not happen when I am exchanging messages with a single recipient, regardless of whether they are using ATT and/or a different phone, such as an iPhone. However, when I send messages (whether it is just text, text with emojis, or pictures) to groups (some members iPhone users, some not on ATT), they are delayed. It is extremely frustrating. How can this be solved?

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 and I am having the identical problem that michellewei has posted. Many of my group text messages are not being received from an hour to several hours to sometimes the next day. I have checked my settings and looked for online solutions. Please advise.

• 

2 Messages

Yup, same for me. Individual messaging is fine, it's when I have group messages where it becomes an issue. No solution or feedback from AT&T yet though. :(

• 

2 Messages

I noticed there is no response from AT&T. They must know it's a problem because there are numerous posts on the forum with the same issue.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.