Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need your talk or text logs?
Northlakenyp's profile

• 

16 Messages

Sat, Jun 18, 2022 10:53 PM

DataConnect Pass was cancelled without consent

I am having the same issue as @oldipadplan. An instore rep cancelled my plan, after I explicitly said I wanted to transfer my DataConnect Pass 30 Day unlimited LTE data plan In use since June 2010. She sent me out of store, never disclosing the information changes she made to the service plan and creating a new account, misrepresenting the changes that were made. Within 5 minutes I got the email from AT&T informing me the plan was cancelled. This after I stated I want no changes to a plan that is session based, active and recently paid $35.11 on 5/28/2022.  I would have kept the old iPad with the grandfathered data plan if she disclosed any of this information to me. I would have kept that plan on the old iPad with the cracked screen.  

Oh yeah, was given a new SIM card instead of transferring the sim data I had from one iPad to next! Rep said didn’t need to do that. 

I have my account number, the number associated with the iPad the IMEI all emails, bill pay ……. What I don’t have is my plan restored and reactivated.

I would appreciate any direction or help anyone can offer as it sounds like this has happened before, rep being  too eager to sell a new plan and cancel the old and misrepresenting what was happening as it’s being done.  I am very disappointed with AT&T service. I couldn’t have been more clear on what I wanted and what I didn’t want. 

• 

16 Messages

3 m مضت

Can anyone please direct me to a person at at&t that can help me link my new ipad to my ipad unlimited data service plan ipadlanding account that I still own and is currently paid in full. I have tried calling the prepaid phone number where you put in your 10 digit phone number, it doesn't recognize my phone number so I can't get past the main menu. Not all csr know about ipadlanding account. 

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.4K Messages

3 m مضت

Moving this post to Wireless forum.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.