Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
The other day I deleted photos from my phone and some of them returned the message "moving to cloud trash." This raises a couple of questions for me:
1. Is the data on my phone being saved to the AT&T or Samsung cloud? I was not aware of this and did not approve it.
2. If the data I deleted was moved to "cloud trash", was it actually deleted?
3. Do I have the option of not having my data saved to any cloud? If so, how do I accomplish this?
6 years ago
This all depends on which service you're using. Since you're using Android, I'm just going to assume that you're using Google's Photo app and will answer accordingly...
1. Google's cloud servers, same as your contact and app data backups.
2. Depends on your device's settings. You can either delete an item from your device, your cloud, or both.
3. All data? You've gotta realize man, no data backups make transitions a pain later on.
Settings > Backup & Reset
You may want to check the settings on individual Google apps, like Photos, as well.