Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Need your talk or text logs?
UVJD22's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 19, 2017 4:12 AM

Cannot turn off stream saver

The unfortunate consequence of being automatically opted into the new stream saver throttling feature is that I cannot turn it off.

I am on a plan with two lines. I have a Samsung Note 4 and the other line is an iPhone 5. I was able to turn stream saver off for the iPhone 5, but something is preventing me from turning my Note 4's stream saver off. Every time I turn the option off and click "save", I'm met with the error message:

"Something's not working. We can't save your new Stream Saver setting for this device right now. Give it some time, and try again."

I have tried to turn it off for over a week, so I don't think the fix is to "give it some time." I've tried restarting the phone and tried to access my at&t from other devices to turn it off, but nothing has worked.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

5年前

Have you actually contacted at&t?

ACE - Sage

• 

96.3K Messages

5年前

Call 611 and ask for advanced tech support.  There have been a couple of odd Stream Saver problems.  Mine appeared to be still on, but was actually off.   Yours won't turn off.   Bugs in the machine.  

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.