Need your talk or text logs?
awsalter68's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 15th, 2014 11:50 PM

Cannot receive texts from Verizon phones

All of sudden I cannot receive text message from Verizon customers.  This has happened to other friends but it resolved itself.  Does anyone know how to get this fixed?  I've heard horror stories about calling AT&T for help.  Thanks in advance!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I can weigh in here because I am going through this problem right now. 

What you heard is true. ATT customer service sucks. I use my line for my business and mnot being able to send or receive texts to my customers is a disaster. They are wondering why I am not responding because it appears that the texts are going through. 

I have spent 4 hours on the phone and an hour in the store. Many helpful people have tried, but in the end, it's gonna cost me 1300 to get out of my contract - which they call an installment plan because I am on the Next plan.

Verizon and ATT are both playing hardball in a ruthless industry IMHO.

They are both blaming eachother for my problem which occured two weeks ago when ATT ported in my line.

Neither of them care about you. They want your money and they def dont want you to leave, but they keep you with them not by providing good customer service, rather making it very expensive to get out.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.