Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Oct 7, 2017 10:34 AM

Can I read AT&T texts online?

Is there a way to read text messages online?

Responses

sandblaster

• 

42.1K Messages

3 years ago

Yes. You need to subscribe to ATT Messages: https://messages.att.net/

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Does a app have to be put on the phones?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Yes, but it is useless...  every time you sign in, ATT sends an access code to your cell phone that has to be entered on the PC before you can access your text messages online.  If you have access to your cell phone, you'll just read texts on the phone and not need PC access....  If you left your phone at home, you are out of luck.  Worthless...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Use Android SMS manager. With it, you can directly send or reply messages on computer using your keyboards via a simple USB cable.

• 

7 Messages

2 months ago

Hi, I am in South Africa at the moment and have taken out my AT&T SIM card. I don't have an international plan anyway, so I can't get texts. Is there a way to check what texts have been sent to my phone since I have been out of the US? 

sandblaster

• 

42.1K Messages

2 months ago

@Bianca_Irvine No. if you have postpaid service, you don’t need an international plan. Incoming texts are free. You only pay for sent texts. Just make sure you turn data roaming off if you check texts.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question