Need your talk or text logs?
s_thilkumar's profile

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, February 16th, 2022 1:51 AM

AT&T NumberSync stopped working on my Galaxy Watch 4

I've been using my Galaxy Watch 4 with NumberSync enabled from my primary phone.  It was working well until 2 days back, now I'm trying to make it work, but it keeps throwing an error.  Logged into my AT&T account and confirmed my watch is not listed under Synced wearables.  When I tried to reconfigure the NumberSync, it prompts for the code from my watch, and my watch AT&T NumberSync app throws an error with code PD-SD-N/A.  No luck with support chats/calls.  Anyone have similar issues recently?  I did get a text confirmation saying that my NumberSync stopped working 2 days back, and that's when I realized it doesn't work.  So, when AT&T have these services traced in the backend, it'd be good at least if they also stop charging us for the watch line for the time when NumberSync doesn't work.

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

My Watch 4 Classic numbersynced fine with my Microsoft Duo phone back in May 2022 but fails to numbersync with my Z Fold 4 phone in August 2022.

An AT&T tech support rep told me that she heard that the Galaxy watch 4 will not number sync to a Samsung Z Fold phone at this point in time.

So I'm SOL!

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.