Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Y

• 

1 Message

Fri, May 29, 2020 12:45 AM

Closed

AT&T is trash

Go to AT&T and your guaranteed a light up paper weight for no less than $100 a month. I tried to call and ask why the signal connection was bad in any location I went but my signal was so bad I couldn’t make a phone call. The only way I’m able to get to this forum is thanks to another company’s WIFI. After this Covid-19 lockdown ends, AT&T should except a massive customer drop because it’s not just me. There are daily updates from a radio station about AT&T and how bad it’s service is in my area (the radio station covers about 5 counties total). Instead of going to AT&T, just go at a quarry. The rocks you buy will be more useful than any phone or service plan you buy from AT&T. I don’t care what any AT&T employee using a private account says about my comments and how “unprofessional” it is, tell your boss I said there will be no less than 1,000 customers leaving AT&T because of poor service/coverage before July in my area alone.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.6K Messages

a month ago

147 million others wouldn't be customers if they didn't have signal.
T-Mobile doesn't serve my area, but I wouldn't call them trash. I would realize not all carriers cover all places and switch within buyers remorse.
Not posting tantrums on a customer populated forum.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question