sasori390's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 4:07 PM

All my previous voicemails have been erased. Bummer.

I just activated two new iPhones and for some reason all my previous voicemails were totally gone for both phone numbers.

Here is the explanation from the customer service agent via chat.

"When activating the new phone the system didn't have a voicemail feature set up. Without that feature all voicemails are deleted unfortunately."

I don't really understand what this means but how can this happen? This should never happen. I had some important voicemails saved.

Just trying to understand this is really a system problem or a human error on activating.

Is there a way to file a formal complaint and ask for some compensation for this inconvenience?

Watch out folks.

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

Il y a 8 y

Hello, sasori390!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your voicemails were deleted when switching to a new device. We would be happy to explore some options, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Il y a 8 y

Hello Mariana,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to send a private message via your link but It doesn't seem to send.

I get an error message saying "Please correct the highlighted errors and try again." but I don't see any highlighted area.

My browser is the latest version of Chrome on Mac. I also tried the different browsers but no luck.

Please help.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.