eyenet2u's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 28th, 2023 2:21 AM

Why Direct TV and AT&T Lost 10 Billion in 30 days After Deplatfroming NewsMax and OAN

I want to express my displeasure with your decision to deplatform Newsmax TV. It was a terrible decision, and as a result, we will be cancelling our 5 phone cell phone coverage with you after 11 years. You go woke you go broke. 

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

I have already canceled my Direct TV over them dropping OAN.  Yesterday, I censored AT&T from my wallet.  I am now with Verizon and paying less.  Keep playing politics and GO BROKE!  

ACE - Expert

• 

23.7K Messages

11 months ago

Glad to see you've moved on. None of the major players will go broke. They'll just reshuffle with new owners and mergers. What will go broke are the lesser solvent channels like OAN, Newsmax, etc, with maybe the exception being FOX Newsw which will really struggle if they lose the (Edited per community guidelines). Such is life. Enjoy Verizon.

(edited)

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

11 months ago

"I am now with Verizon and paying less. Keep playing politics and GO BROKE!"

But please tell us how you're against cancel culture.

Look up who AT&T and Verizon donate to.

I'm sure you realize that Verizon FiOS also dropped ONN. As of last I heard, AT&T generally supports candidates on the right. I'm not sure Verizon can say the same.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

23.7K Messages

11 months ago

@baseballisback  Excellent points.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.