D

• 

3 Messages

Monday, July 12th, 2021 9:15 PM

Tree on AT&T property overhanging neighbor

There is a not-for-profit‘s, Family ReEntry which helps ex-fenders get back into society.  It’s an incredibly successful program. There is a tree on the AT&T property that hangs over onto the Family ReEntry property and building.  They are looking to have the tree taken care of. They have contacted the management of the AT&T building many times and have received no response. The building is located at 522 Fairfield Ave Bridgeport CT.

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

You can trim anything that's hanging over onto your property that you determine is a threat to you or your property.  My guess is AT&T isn't going to, but you could write the office of the president, address found online. 

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

thanks -- the impacted structure is for a non-profit and they are hoping that AT&T would be a good neighbor and take care of it.  The office of the president is a good idea.  I was thinking the President (or whatever their title) of AT&T Connecticut might be a good person too (but haven't figured out who they are yet).

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

I don't think they have regional directors or regional VP's as such.  You can view and contact the corporate AT&T Leadership using the link. 

Former Employee

• 

22.2K Messages

3 years ago

ATT sold its CT operations known as SNET several years ago (2015?) to Frontier including buildings... 

May want to reach out to Frontier with your concerns.

Just my thoughts...

Mentor

• 

88 Messages

3 years ago

I believe the facility is (or was) AT&T Long Lines and was not part of the 2015 sale to Frontier. OP should contact the Bridgeport Connecticut City Hall to determine who owns the site. The City Councilman representing the area is another resource.  

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

i think it is still an AT&T building  -- confirmed with global real estate and see latest picture.

Mentor

• 

88 Messages

3 years ago

Still feel City Hall and/or your Council Person is the best way to go.

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

3 years ago

I don't believe long lines still exist.  All the Microwave towers were sold long ago to American Tower I don't know if there's still long haul fiber and cable or not.  Maybe one of the current employees know more.  Everything I find on google is past tense same with the transatlantic cable. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.