Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Johnsbo's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 12:43 AM

System message for invalid address blocking order

Had AT&T internet installed with Direct TV at new location.   I included a refurbed streaming device that was shipped and installed at the time internet was installed.  Now I want to order a second streaming device and a system error indicating my address is invalid.  I get daily mail, UPS and Fedex deliveries.  Direct TV has no problem billing me immediately but claim they have no way to ship me a second device as the system error for the address.   How did the first unit get shipped goes unanswered.  No manual bypass to get around system error.

I have spoken to agents, supervisors and manager and each say they can not ship the device.

I can't be the only person whose address is not updated in USPD database as they must work with installs at many new locations.

Has anyone found a work around this issue.  Other companies I have used get this error but can manually verify the address and send the order out.

I need help but not finding it with Direct TV 

No Responses!
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.