For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
J

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 24th, 2021 8:01 PM

Stalking my Child

Someone is talking my underage child they are killing her things Someone is talking my underage child they are telling her things Someone is stalking my underage child they are things like they know where she lives where she works her tag number And yes she's still a minor and it's getting to the point that it's dangerous I'm worried about my child's safety place somebody helped me they are calling her from a voiced number that was said to be register to bell south which is now AT&T Now I need help to find out who this is registered to so I can press charges before they hurt my child the number is (Edited to remove personal information) help me anybody who can help me

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

3 years ago

File a police report and give them as much info as you can get from the phone. The number that is being called from could be a spoofed number.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

3 years ago

This is a matter for the police, not AT&T.

Also "AT&T Now" is not phone service. They have a TV service called "AT&T TV NOW", used to be "DIRECTV NOW", which again is rebranding because of the new company to "DIRECTV STREAM" (confusing, we know all too well). The simple point is phone number cannot be registered to that as it is not a phone service.

ACE - New Member

• 

263 Messages

3 years ago

This is a public forum and not really an appropriate place regarding something that the police should deal with. Please definitely file a police case and give them as much info as possible. The phone number may help as well as the time that the person called your child. Or you can block the number for now if it is the same..

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.