Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
FranCruzjamesgoom's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Apr 14, 2022 4:53 AM

security camera system

Hi

Moving to a house from an apartment and just want to make sure I’m set up securely. Looking for two cameras for the front and kitchen door.

Can anyone recommend a system to me? I’m looking for simple and basic and easy to use essentially. Would love to just stick one up.

I’ve looked at Ring, Simplisafe, Blink.. I honestly don’t know which one is best as they’re all somewhat comparable. There are also a lot of off brand cameras on Amazon that are much less expensive but I really don’t trust reviews on that site anymore.

Thanks in advance!

• 

8 Messages

4分前

If you want something dead simple and cheap, I'm very happy with my Yi Outdoor and Indoor camera setup.

The cameras run on WiFi, and just need power.

You can buy and install "high endurance" microSD cards that record directly on the device, all accessible from the app.

Alternatively, they have a cloud service that I don't use.

I highly recommend the Yi line of cameras for their high quality and low price.

Of course, more business-oriented products may be able to offer better video quality, central recording, better night-vision, but at a much steeper cost and with a more complex install required.

• 

2 Messages

4分前

I’ve got a Hikvision NVR system. While it’s a bit outdated now a days I have 8TB of hard drive space with 6 cameras and they constantly record and do motion if I need to look for a specific event. All my cameras are PoE which does require some extra work but I’m really happy with it. I plan to upgrade to a 4K system with a new house omegle.2yu.co in a few years.

• 

5 Messages

4分前

You can try Nest Cam and if you have low buget you can try  budget, the Wyze Cam v3 .both are available on amazon.

• 

1 Message

3分前

Hi! In fact, I think that the security system is an important thing in any home. To be honest, I'm ashamed, but I didn't admit it before until my apartment was broken into and some precious things were stolen. Then I was scared and hurt. I decided to install the ajax security system on the advice of my friend and have not regretted it yet. So far there have been no break-ins and thefts, but I am glad that I can be absolutely calm about my house and always have a phone with an application that tracks everything.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.