For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
gpacersw's profile

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, July 21st, 2022 1:48 PM

Property management of AT&T property near my home

Am looking to contact an AT&T representative about a property near my home - looking to purchase.

Best

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 years ago

Business forum you'll need to re-register. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

what makes you think its for sale? also at&t leases most of its locations 

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

The deed/title on the registry of deeds indicates that it is on by AT&T.  Could someone contact me WRT to the possible sale of the property?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

this is a customer populated forum not at&t just go knock on the door or post in the business forum you get more answers. again what makes you think its for sale?

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Ah ok, can you point me to the Business Forum.   The property has not been used since the early 1980s, and am hoping ATT would want to divest of the property rather than continued tax payments etc.

3 Messages

5 months ago

Unlock the potential of your dream villa in Dubai with D&B Properties, a renowned leader in the UAE real estate market. Our decade-long expertise ensures a seamless journey as we redefine property management near your home. Trust in our award-winning services, where excellence meets innovation, and let us guide you to your perfect home and investment. Discover the epitome of luxury living with our exclusive villa for sale in Dubai.

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

5 months ago

↑↑↑SPAM↑↑↑

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.