HazelBae's profile

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Mar 28, 2022 8:41 AM

need suggestions and ideas.

hey all,

am Hazel Bae, and my friend have a trucking company here in Houston, may of his drivers are telling him that the trucks mostly face problems on roads while rolling and they need onsite repair. Its obvious that a truck cant be taken to workshop if something like tires get damaged so therefor suggest me some good repairing companies who provide onsite services. is there any?

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 m

thank you for your recommendations, sure I will check them out.

ACE - Expert

• 

22.5K Messages

Il y a 3 m

Spam removed.

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 m

what spam?

is asking for help is spam?

ACE - Expert

• 

22.5K Messages

Il y a 3 m

There was a spam post AFTER yours and subsequently was removed.

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 m

well, that was useful for me. currently, I am working with the site that the person suggested to me. not every suggestion is spam.

ACE - Expert

• 

22.5K Messages

Il y a 3 m

From FORUM GUIDELINES :

The Community Forums are provided as a convenience to AT&T customers and users and is not to be used for the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Please refrain from posting content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.

(edited)

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

28.7K Messages

Il y a 3 m

Perhaps you missed the part about the Community Guidelines where it says:

Please refrain from discussing personal matters or, in general, from posting content in a manner unrelated to the resolution of issues regarding AT&T products and services. 

Unless the service you are looking for is an AT&T product or service, this whole thread is not really relevant.  In addition:

The Community Forums are provided as a convenience to AT&T customers and users and is not to be used for the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Please refrain from posting content that would constitute advertising...

Which is why the post was removed. 

• 

1 Message

Il y a 2 d

Oh, that's a pretty familiar problem. I've been working at Amazon Relay for some time, and I used to have these problems there, too, until recently. But a couple of years ago, they started total tracking of drivers primarily by GPS.

Constructive

Employee

• 

27.9K Messages

Il y a 2 d

Huh?

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.