The new iPhone 15
chafeez's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 6:26 AM

My phone Is not Stolen

I bought an iphone 13 pro max from a shop on 26 Aug 2022 and it was pin pack after i use it about a week it is showing in blacklist it is my phone and i bought it with full prize i have its going to remove from blacklist and unlock it to for carrier. I Hope you can solve this issue for me please i can proved that is mine non of others.

I m helpless at this moment kindly help me 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

2 years ago

Bought it from where? If you are not the original owner, there is nothing you can do about it except return the phone, you were ripped off.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 years ago

I bought aniphone 13 pro maxfrom a shop on 26 Aug 2022

What shop?  Do you have the original receipt? AT&T stores can reprint your receipt. 

and it was pin pack after i use it about a week

?  Please edit this, it makes no sense? 

it is showing inblacklistit is my phone and i bought it with full prize i have its going to remove from blacklist and unlock it to for carrier.I Hope you cansolve this issue for me pleasei can proved that is mine non of others.

If you purchase this phone somewhere other than an authorized AT&T reseller, it is likely the Blacklist is legitimate and you should go back to the shop where you purchase the phone and ask for them to return your money.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.