TPoole1999's profile

New Member


1 Message

Monday, June 6th, 2022 5:40 PM

Installer damaged an apartment complex sprinkler system, I need a contact number for claims.

On Friday, June 3rd, at Walden Pond Apartments a technician crawled in one of our attics and either stepped on or broke a sprinkler and the building flooded. I need a contact to start the claim for AT&T to pay for repairs from the damage. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee


32.9K Messages

2 years ago

AT&T claims are handled through Sedgwick, their claims administrator. 

If you need to file a new claim, have the following information available:

  • Location – The physical address or GPS coordinates for the location where damage occurred.
  • Photos – Include close-ups and wide views of the area damaged. If possible, include photos of the person, vehicle, or equipment that caused the damage. Photos can be from cameras, cell phones, or other devices.

Once you have the information together, call the Sedgwick Claim Center at 1-800-246-8464, 8am - 4:30pm CST

Once the administrator receives the information, they will assign it to a claims examiner. The examiner will generally contact you within 3-5 business days to discuss the report and get additional information.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.