Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
J

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 2:48 AM

Incorrect Billing Rates

I recently made changes to my services and was quoted one price on the phone but when I received the change order email the rate was for $40 more. I have called multiple times asking for written confirmation that the rate quoted over the phone is correct but they just say that they have no way to send an email confirmation. They assure me over the phone the rate is correct but I am worried that once I get my bills that it will be for the extra $40. I have had this happen in the past as well where I was quoted one rate on the phone but later they said that it was a mistake and charged me more.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

3 y مضت

the email is a customer summary it doesnt include discounts or taxes, wait for your first actual bill

• 

1 Message

1 عام مضت

I walked into ATT Store in FEBRUARY.   Changed my wireless service, turned on paperless and gave my CC for autopay = the printed ad of $35 a month for 4 lines.   They changed my service, changed my rate to $45 a month for 4 lines.  I have called support 3 times over the last 3 months and they tell me  it takes time to adjust.   Now I go online to learn paperless was NOT turned on.  Now paperless and autopay are ON, but the rate remains $45 for each of 4 phones.   ATT can (Edited per community guidelines) away $60 BILLION dollars on DirectTV, than another $?? BILLION on CNN, but they cannot live up to the printed advertised rates they offer long time customers!   Not sure TMobile will be any better, but it is worth a try.............

And maybe a (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) is deserved.

(edited)

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.