For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
vickyicky123's profile

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 29th, 2022 2:28 PM

Horrible Customer Service

If you would like to have a phone plan with stressful over-expensive bills as well as having to talk to “employees” who won’t help you, choose AT&T!

Whenever we needed a technician to come out to fix our "no dial tone" problem on the office phone, the agent(s) I spoke with were terrible. They'd mess up our order, forget to put a ticket in, or argue with us. We are a business, a doctor's office, with hours that we can see people and patients that we would have to change so that a technician could come out and assist. This “employee”caused us problems, so we requested to speak with her supervisor. She would make a note of my name, mock me and the other employees, and criticize me for a job poorly done that SHE did. Let’s forward to what happened after the “no dial tone”problem was fixed. For the past month at work, I've had phone calls from the office forwarded to my personal cell phone after it was fixed. Mind you, I'm just an employee here, and when our office phone was turned off, the call forwarding worked perfectly. It was necessary. However, even after it was repaired, I continued to receive phone calls from people attempting to contact the office on my cell phone. Anyway, I tried to contact AT&T for a month about this problem; I went to the department for landline help, wireless help, business help, and so on, and everyone I talked to said it would be done in 24 hours, completely fixed. It never occurred. I'd call AT&T for weeks, maybe once or twice a week, because my boss was fed up with me and AT&T's lousy service. I talked to a supervisor, and within five minutes of them speaking to me, the problem was fixed. I probably talk to every single department there was at AT&T, and no one would give me a true answer to how to fix my problem. It was nerve-racking! Furthermore, their customer service is abysmal.

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I agree 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.