Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
P

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 14, 2021 8:54 AM

construction after hours.

ditch digger is going after hours along washington street at dove.

when I asked the man running the digger, he said he has a soft copy on his phone and refused to show it to me.

when the cops arrived, he showed them the 20 page document but couldn't actually show them the part that said they could make noise after 800pm or before 700am

the foreman told me that someone would email me the copy but he didn't wake to wake his supervisor up at 130am, because the supervisor had to work the next day.

oddly enough, that's why I leave my house at 100am to find out who was making the racket I could hear from 5 blocks away.  

I would love to see in my mailbox the 20 page document that states your construction/noise permit is valid after hours for the work on washington blvd and dove street in san diego.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.6K Messages

3 d ago

I don't have an answer or solution but this is all I could think of reading your post:

Constructive

Employee

• 

23.5K Messages

3 d ago

If there was a cut fiber or copper cable it’s considered an emergency and they can work through the night if need be 

• 

2 Messages

3 d ago

not a repair, installing new lines.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

12.6K Messages

3 d ago

Installing new lines at 1am?  Is this a heavy traffic area where they have to shut the road down or restrict traffic flow?  If neither of those I sure have never hear of any utility doing routine construction work at 1 in the morning, maintenance yes, construction no.  Something isn't passing the smell test. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.