For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
pdevine123's profile

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 20th, 2022 4:47 PM

2-3 Calls daily from ATT/Direct TV since I signed up for new service for UVERSE and my business lines

I've called them. Reported them to the BBB, with a response they oud stop. It just seems to be increasing. I'm going to have to search for a new provider, but they will probably keep trolling. They're merciless. I tell them to place my numbers on their Do Not Call list, but they do nothing. I've been on the federal DNC list for years.

I've been with them for decades, but they seem to have gotten worse each year.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

hate to break the news to you but those are overseas call center scammers  and dont care about the do not call list, i dont have att or directv and i still get the calls daily on my verizon phone the bbb cant reach india 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

It's from ATT. I don't care where the calls originate, I have talked with several of them to make me confident they represent ATT. But thanks for your response. Your give a crap attitude about addressing this from the corporation you are employed, has given me the reason I need to pull my business lines and UVERSE internet away from your employer. I've been with you folks since way back when it was Southwestern Bell. It's time for a change

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

They are Indian scammers not AT&T not directv  although they are very convincing

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.