Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
jackieh510's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Oct 11, 2019 1:46 AM

transfer service $300

I was just told that to transfer my service from my current address to my new address where it is already security system ready it will cost me $300.

I currently transferred my cable and internet and didn't have the same issue.  I am disconnecting my service to go elsewhere as this makes no sense. On top of that the lady tells me to leave my other equipment even though it is paid for and that I would need to buy new equipment if i moved.  Ridiculous. 

I refuse to give AT&T an additional $300 for a transfer when it is already system ready in the unit. 

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

Hello @jackieh510. Click on my name and the click on "Send PM" to send me a private message. In the message include your name, Digital Life account number, contact number, and any other details concerning your issue. I will then work to have your issue investigated to ensure you receive the most accurate information based on your situation.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

Hi,
I don't see where the "Send PM" is located. Are you able to screenshot it
so I know what I am looking for?

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

@jackieh510 I've sent you a PM so you can simply reply to it. Look for the envelope at the top right of the page.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.