Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
ipadnorefund's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 8:26 PM

Trade in of iPad Air 2 32 G

Sent our iPad Air 2 into ATT for the trade in program.  Waited for ATT return packaging to arrive which took almost 3 weeks.  I sent the device, which was in good working order with no damage through UPS with extra bubble wrap around the device with the packing provided by ATT Trade In and tracked the package until it was received at the dock in La Vergne,TN and signed for by an employee.  After waiting for 3 months and contacting ATT Trade-in program 4 times regarding the trade reimbursement status, I was told that the iPad had been recycled and no value because the screen and device were damaged.   Needless to say I'm not happy about the way ATT has handled this. I sent a perfectly good iPad Air 2 in for trade in trying to be ecologically responsible and no monies were forth coming.  I should have recycled through APPLE.  At least they stand by their agreements.  

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

@ipadnorefund  Hello. You posted this in the AT&T Digital Life Forum. Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to be able to assist you with this. Have you tried posting this in the wireless forum?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3年前

How do I do this?

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.