Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
skeet48's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, May 24, 2019 9:02 PM

Paying my bill on line

how do i pay my bill on line????

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

@skeet48  Hello. Once you log in to your Digital Life app, tap on the menu in the top right corner, then tap my account.. comes right up for you to be able to make a payment. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3年前

I do this, for months, At the end of this process, it shows my balance at $0.00 and tells me that credit card was successfully submitted. But guess what, it wasn’t, so i call. AGAIN, !!!

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

@skeet48  Could you tell me if you receive a confirmation number at the end of processing it via the app or send me the screen shot when it shows the 0.00 balance? Would also like to know what type of device you are using....While we work thru this with you, have you tried paying via the app online via computer?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3年前

I don’t receive a confirmation number. That’s the problem. I’ve tried on my iPhone 8, iPad and PC, same results. I’ll send a photo when I try next time. Thanks

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

@skeet48   When you send the photo, please send it via private message along as it will contain your private information. Just click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a private message. Then I will be able to research it back to see what the issue is. Thank you.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.