Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 5, 2016 4:23 PM

HORRIBLE PRODUCT

I had my product installed 3 months ago and the tech said there was a proble with the connection and said someone would be out in a few days to fix it...  3 months pass and someone calls to say the service I have been paying for hasen't been working the whole time.  I tell him they never fixed it and I want to cxl.. he said ok.  You can have 2 months free or pay 500 dollars to cancell.  Why should I pay to cancell a service that doesn't work that I have already been paying for??? HORRIBLE

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.3K Messages

5 years ago

@ATTDigitalLifeCS can help you

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Brand User

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @robislewis

We are listening and want to help you! I am sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced. We appreciate you trusting us to help keep your home secure. Our Customer Support Leadership would like to expedite the resolution of this matter. Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question