Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
patoakz9i's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 11, 2017 12:33 AM

Digital life payment mailing address

I tried to make a payment on my digital life account using my internet banking, however the payment check came back because the address I have is incorrect. What is the correct mailing address for digital life payments?

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

5年前

@patoakz9i The address is listed on the bottom of your bill.

Make checks payable to:

Digital Life

PO Box 536216

Atlanta, Ga. 30353-6216

• 

2 Messages

2年前

I am so disappointed with ATT Digitalife.  I cancelled My service then trying to get a mailing address to send my final payment has been too difficult.  I phoned 10 times and no one could give me a simple address.

Finally, 29 May 2020 I phone and was given this address:

ATT Digitalife, P.O. Box 2682, Norcross, GA 30071

I mailed my check.

23 June 2020, I receive a collection notice email.  I phone again ATT Digitalife and ask them to confirm the mailing address for payments.  I have to speak to two different agents and I’m placed on hold several times.  The address given this time is different.  ATT Digitalife, PO Box 537104, Atlanta, GA. 30353. I told the agent this address is not the address I was given.  And I told her I would call my bank and then call right back to make the final payment in about 30 minutes.

I called my bank to stop payment and the call ATT Digitalife again. I’m still on hold 25 minutes later with the agent trying to make my payment.  This is ridiculous.

They are having difficulty accessing the system because I cancelled my account.  That’s what I am being told.

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

@2bqueen  Hello. My apologies for the issue that you are having, The correct mailing address for payments is:

Digital Life

P.O. Box 537104

Atlanta, GA 30353-7104

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.