rjwoodgett's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, May 7, 2016 10:23 PM

Digital Life Bill Pay Options

The Billing App not allowing Customers to pay past due balance Online or Via APP, is NOT an acceptable billing practice. To force Customers to use the call center and pay a convenience fee or experience service interruption an incur a restoration fee is robbery. This aspect of the service is enough to look for other home security solutions. Outside of the service fees to install additional optional equipment on top of the service this money grab is an indicator Digital Life has questionable business practices. 

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

6 y ago

Hello @rjwoodgett

We are listening! Digital Life is constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience. Your suggestion has been submitted for consideration in future product enhancements.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I agree totally. They don't give any other payment option once you are past due beyond a certain date. I have been trying to find a way on the internet with no results. On that note, how can they tell you it will all be handled from the same bill. It never has been an option. Talk about bait and switch. I am soooo aggravated with the situation. I took AT&T five times to finally get the system working right. They switched out the "brain"to system 4 times then the next tech recommended that the unit be relocated due to poor signal strength. Then he has to switch out the "brain" as well. I feel like screaming. Ahhhh!!!!! Trying to manage two separate accounts is just as easy as if I had security with some else. Time to consider a change.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

Absolutely a complete crock of crap.  I completely agree with you about the service fees and not being able to pay online.

I've been searching online to figure out how to pay my overdue bill, that I never received until it was overdue, and now I have to come to a forum to find out I can't do it!!

To say I'm upset is an understatement.  I don't have time for this hoop jumping and I regret switching my directTV subscription already (with the ATTlife security incentive) for the hours I've spent trying to figure this out for my family, before I have to leave town again on business.

I certainly hope ATT is monitoring these boards, so that they can fix the problem.  Otherwise, we are out.  I've been through this baloney with ATT in the past as relates to their mobile service and it took a lot to get me back.  Now this. A few hours of sleep and back to work, no time for calling at this hour. Unhappy in Caly

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

5 y ago

This is the second time I have tried to pay a past due bill on the following due date 04-21-17. It is so ridiculous that you can not pay the past due portion without paying the next payment. Then I am going to be charged a $5 to pay over the phone. Why? Just change the stupid program to let your customers set up the payment past due or not. Do you want to get paid or not? I just made a past due payment for my cellphone on ATT with no problems. I don't know why you can't communicate with ATT your partner and do the same thing to make your customers happy. Once this contract is up I am out. It is such a scam. I don't even use it because it is worthless. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I agree as well ---- Beyond irritated with the Digital Life ---How can you secure my house if you can't even allow customers to pay or set up direct pay...It is beyond ridiculous....I also am looking to switch ...This is getting out of hand...Nobody wants to sit through the automated process and wait 15 mins then look for a card to pay ...LITERALLY NOBODY so why make this the only option? ...you only send an email when it is past due....I have asked to be on auto pay and signed up several times so don't use that excuse.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.