Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
unhappy314's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Mar 13, 2019 1:24 PM

Continued AT&T ineptitude

I've expressed before my distain with AT&T billing. It seems to me that you all have too many companies with AT&T in the name, too many similar web sites. I spent hours before trying to straighten things out and I guess you all are still suffering from what I call "cranial-rectal inversion".  Now I get an email telling  me  my payment is late because it's due on March 12, (the email came on March 12 !) Then I go to the billing site and it says payment is due March 22 ! Get it straight people! What is wrong with this company!  Guess you can't deal with a guy who has Direct TV in Longville, MN and a security system in Spring Lake Park, MN. Maybe get some competent employees !  I think I got it all straightened  out but beware of dealing with this company!

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

@unhappy314   Hello. My apologies for the issue. If you would please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number, so that I can have this looked into and resolved. Thank you

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.