Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
LeftAlready's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 31, 2019 12:26 PM

Cancellation / Termination of Digital Life Home Security Services

When I tried to cancel my digital life home security services by calling their customer service phone #, and pressed the Loyalty Option #6, I was met with delay tactics in canceling my services.  I was placed on hold with the agent several times, and she repeatedly asked 1 question at a time, and then she proceeded to place me on hold over and over again, after every question.  My only request to this agent was to cancel my service, effective immediately. I explained to the agent that I had called another Security Alarm System company, and secured / installed their security alarm system service around on or about  February 21,  2019, and that I had the Digital Life services disconnected from my home.  On or about the next day, After I made this request to her, she immediately began using stalling tactics, prolonging the conversation by asking irrelevant questions of me. I cancelled the service in February, and digital life has continued to send me statements to pay the monthly alarm service fee. Eventually I sent an email to their office, and a digital life response via email came back and said I could not communicate to them on this website.  To secure whether digital life received my notification to them, I had to send a United States Postal Service, CERTIFIED Letter, with a return receipt requested.  Someone from digital life signed for the letter on or about March 3, 2019, but I have continued to receive a bill to pay for services. Currently, I am simply ignoring their harassing statements being sent to me to pay them for services that I have not received from them since on or about February 21, 2019. If someone else in this community setting is having the same problem in canceling your services, please post to the community so that notification can be given to let everyone know of what the agents at the Loyalty Option #6 are capable of doing to you. In final words, I cancelled their services because I got tired of opening my windows & doors to create a bypass to these area when I needed the system to not secure these areas all the time. The Digital Life keypad they installed is quite inferior to the very high quality of the ADT Security Alarm System's keypad.  ADT 's keypad is designed to allow you to control your system directly from the keypad, and Digital Life did not for me and my family.

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

@LeftAlready   Hello. My apologies for the issue that you are having. If you sent an email wanting to cancel service via the forum, that is correct, we cannot cancel via this forum as we have to ensure for the safety and security of our customers that it is the actual account holder that we are communicating with, hence the information to call in. I do not know why you had some issues when calling in, and I can look into those to ensure that they do not happen again. If you would click on my user name and then click "Send PM" and send me a private message with your name and address. I can review the account to see why you are receiving notices for payment and resolve the issue for you. Thank you

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.