Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
daleforbes2473's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, May 26, 2016 3:19 PM

AT&T Lied about my monthy bill and said i didnt need wifi

The AT&T represenative lied to me about the cost of my monthly bill. I was told i would get a 10 dollar discount for bundling, but that was a lie. I also was told that i didnt need wifi, or home internet for my system to work. I even asked how that was possible? I was told the camera has a modem and since you have unlimited data you dont need home internet service. Not only did i have to get home internet service, I now have to pay a price higher than quoted. I called customer service to cancel because i was lied to, therefore how can i be held to a contract. Customer service offered no compromize, did not even consult a supervisor,just quicly gave me an outragous quote to payoff my contract. And for some odd reason my phone had great reception untill i started complaining about being lied to and being held to a contract. If i get no results from contacting this forum, I am going to file a complain with the better buisness bureau. AT&T has already lost the contract on my tablets, and i am working on paying off my contract on my four phones. AT&T and Digital Life has horrible costomer service, and never offer any resolutions to help resolve any issue. But they will quickly get you a 500 pay off quote...or lie to you about services to trap you into a contract.

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

6年前

Hello @daleforbes2473

We are listening and want to help you! I am sorry to hear of the issue you've experienced. We appreciate you trusting us to help keep your home secure. Our Customer Support Leadership would like to expedite the resolution of this matter. Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.