Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
K

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Aug 10, 2020 5:58 PM

Adding additional sensors

I am attempting to add additional window sensors to my existing service. I first tried to order online, but keep getting a System Error when I try to checkout. I then called customer service to place the order and was told that the cost is $35.99 for ONE sensor. The website states that the $34.99 includes 4 sensors. Can someone please confirm?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

3 months ago

@krisb1981 Hello. I just checked the website and it is showing $34.99 for one contact sensor.  Could you show me a screen shot or link of where it shows 4 sensors please? Also, are you logging in via this link:

https://my-digitallife.att.com/learn/shop

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

I think I may have read the website wrong. I read it as 4 included with the $34.99, but now reading it I think it's saying that the plan I have has 4 included. Sorry about that!

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

3 months ago

No worries at all! Just wanted to make sure accurate information was posted on our sites.

Get started...

Ask a new question