Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Sep 23, 2019 12:36 AM

att tv streaming primary tv box to additional smart tvs

To stream from the primary box to an additional smart tv, I am having issues.  I'm fully connected to the internet.  Is a third party device such as Roku or a firestick required for some reason and why?

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

Does anyone know if I can use my ATT TV now credentials on the ATT TV Osprey box?  Both platforms use the same android app and the Osprey box is just an android device running an app.  I wan to keep ATT TV Now because of the cost and no contract but like the ATT TV guide and remote navigation for use on my tv.

lydian

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

3 months ago

Yes you can. 

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I think to buy H96 Mini on SwitchOnShop or tell me what else?

lydian

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

That's an Android TV box. AT&T has no official app for Android TV besides its own Osprey box. You won't find an app in the Play store. You may be able to sideload the Fire TV apk onto it, but it may not work. It would be best to buy a Roku, Fire stick or Apple TV if AT&T TV is important to you.

The best option would be to dump AT&T and get a better, cheaper service like Youtube TV that runs on Android TV.