Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
W

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Aug 2, 2020 2:34 PM

Refund

July 4th...I requested AT&t TV bundle package.. internet and TV.. but a day later I change my mind and I only went with internet..

I was refunded back the AT&t TV part of the bundle.

August 2nd... I was charged $126 for TV service.... And $120 non-refundable for devices.

Why did I get charged this when I don't have the TV plan nor the devices?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

8.6K Messages

2 months ago

When you say you changed your mind on the AT&T TV part - did you actually cancel the subscription and get an acknowledgement (by email) that you cancelled?   Assuming you did - which seems likely if they actually refunded you and never sent you a device - it seems that somehow the cancellation didn't get fully registered.  You'll need to contact Customer Service (at 800-288-2020) with the cancellation email in hand, and have them straighten it out.  You may need to escalate your call since the level 1 reps may not be able to issue the refunds.  (No one here can do anything for you - this is a customer forum, and we are just other customers.)

If you didn't get a cancellation email, you still need to contact Customer Service, but straightening this out may be more difficult (and possibly expensive).

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Yes. I have the email from July 4th stating I cancelled the tv part. It was less then 48 hours from my initial decision.

I will call Monday. Thank you

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question