Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
R

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 11:36 PM

issues with payment credit

account number (Edited as per community guidelines) i have been trying since aug to get my bill straighten out. I paid my bill in july and att posted it to the wrong account which left me with a  outstanding balance that i have been trying to get fixed since then. I sent in a copy of my canceled check for july's payment with my sept bill which i know you received since you received my sept payment. I just received my oct bill which is still showing an outstanding balance. Someone at att needs to get this fixed. I have talked to different reps. someone also from collections and a manager called me by the name of steven and i still cannot get this resolved. This was your mistake and it needs to  get fixed because i am not paying twice for one month.

Ruth (Edited as per community guidelines)

(Edited as per community guidelines)

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

5 days ago

WARNING!

This is a public forum of other customers. You have just given your full name, phone number, and account number to the entire world. Be prepared for an increase in scam and telemarketer calls going forward. Also keep an eye on your account in case someone tries to mess with it.

For official support you call AT&T. We being other customers cannot do anything with your account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Jrandomuser

ACE - Expert

• 

8.8K Messages

5 days ago

And in any case you almost certainly posted to the wrong forum, as this is for AT&T TV, which is a prepaid service that doesn't bill.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question