25.7K Messages

7 years ago

MorganCS

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

7 years ago

Hi, larryhawkins

Just checking up on your post. The steps that beebeesa provided is the correct way to access the incoming calls log online at our att.com portal. Were you able to find the logs that you were looking for? Feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance and we'll be glad to help. Thank you! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Where do I find my incoming calls. I just want 2 go in & put last # who called me in phone book. So I can call her again later. I don't have # if I don't.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

4 years ago

@Dianna wrote:
Where do I find my incoming calls. I just want 2 go in & put last # who called me in phone book. So I can call her again later. I don't have # if I don't.

Use the "Go Interactive" button on your remote and go to "Phone Services".

**** I don't know what you want me to tell you. ****

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I don't see the "phone features" tab? where is it? tx